The Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport has 60 open doors for a Learnership Program as takes after:
x15 Bohlabela in Plumbing (NQF level 4);
x15 Gert Sibande in Plumbing (NQF level 4);
x15 Nkangala in Electrical Engineering (NQF level 3) and
x15 Ehlanzeni in Carpentry (NQF level 4) for the 2018/19 Financial Year. Intrigued jobless people are welcome to apply for the previously mentioned openings.
- The candidates must be in the vicinity of 18 and 35 years of age, jobless and must not have gone into a Learnership previously.
- Possessing grade 12 (National Senior Certificate).
- Must be fit to work overwhelming development gear.
- Applications must be joined by a short CV, guaranteed duplicates of qualification(s) and ID.
- Members will experience both meeting and situation test. Effective hopefuls will be educated in like manner.
- Members will experience both hypothesis and commonsense preparing for a time of a year after marking of a year contract which isn’t sustainable.
The Department of Public Works, Roads and Transport is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Ladies and people with incapacities are likewise urged to apply.
The most effective method to Apply
Applications must be sent to:
Head: Public Works, Roads and Transport
Private Bag x 11302
Applications tended to as above can likewise be hand– conveyed at:
Head Office (Mbombela, Riverside Government Complex, Building no. 9, Main Entrance Gate)
Bohlabela District Office (Thulamahashe): Mr W Molomudi 013 773 0334
Ehlanzeni District Office (Mbombela): Mr G Mashile 013 762 6067
Nkangala District Office (KwaMhlanga): Ms G Mabena 013 947 2593
Gert Sibande District Office (Ermelo): Mr H Mkhonza 017 801 4000/5600
No faxed or messaged application will be considered.
Head Office Enquiries: Mr Mbuyane (013) 766 6841 and Mr Malumene (013) 766 6468.
Note: Communication will be confined to the shortlisted applicants as it were. Should you not get notification from the Department inside three months from the end date of this notice, consider your application unsuccessful.